Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 2 Ch 6

“Toil and Trouble Part 2 ch 6”
At Felicia/Mac -Mac was home when Felicia came into the house,”Mac,I have some news my grandmother died and left me in her will ,She lived in Texas “Oh Do you have to go to Texas “Yes,Why don’t we go together “Sure I could take a vacation from the station”Good”Felicia and Mac share a kiss.

At General Hospital-Monica was working when Skye came by,”Thanks Monica from stopping them “You’re Welcome,You owe me the truth about Nellie “I will tell you”

At Carly’s-Carly went into her house to fine it all taped off and a cop there. “What’s going on “As Tea came into the house,.”We are taken everything that you’re husband owed starting with the house it’s going to be closed “This is my house,You can’t do it”Yes I can,You have until tomorrow to move”Tea left..

At The Quartermaine mansion-Tracy was on the phone,”You will be here soon I miss you too”Tracy hang up as Ned came into the room. “Mother,Who are you talking too”No one”You’re up to something I can tell”Ned,Why can’t you be happy I’m back “Because I know you” Yes you do,Ned I’m glad you’re having a baby with Olivia “Thanks me too “

At General Hospital-Monica office-Monica and Skye were in the office together talking.”So that’s why Nellie can’t know ,I have been helping Lorenzo with Nellie “I understand wanting to keep it a secret “Thanks”Skye left.
Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment