Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 2 Ch 22

“Toil and Trouble Part 2 ch 22”
At Kelly’s-Anna was their picking up some coffee when Luke came inside.”Luke,I didn’t know you were back “To see Bobbie “How is she”She doing good the surgery went well”Good,How are you “Good I’m on my way to find Duke”What “Nikolas told me Duke alive on the Cassadine island “You’re going alone “Yes,I need to find Duke”I’ll go with you”Really? What about Bobbie “She going to be find now,Let’s go you can’t go alone “Thanks “Anna and Luke left..

At General Hospital-Lorenzo was in the hallway worrying about Nellie when Monica came by with Skye.”Lorenzo ,You’re not a match “That’s What I was afraid of”As Carly came by.”So I’m right,Luis is Nellie Father! “Yes! Biological Luis is her father I raised Nellie since the day she was born! Happy Now Carly! “No,I understand the secret “Let Me tell Nellie”Alright ,Who’s her mother “You will know soon I’m going to call her and I can’t wait for you to find out! Lorenzo left..”Are you really going to keep quiet “Yes, I understand “Skye wasn’t feeling good.”Are you okay “Yes I just need to eat something I’m pregnant “Skye left..

At Felicia/Mac -Felicia and Mac came home with Tess.”You have a beautiful home “Thanks “You’re Welcome,So do you work”I’m a PI and Mac is the Police commissioner “Wow ,Well I can't wait to meet my granddaughter “Yes”

At General Hospital-Skye was sitting down having some tea when Lorenzo came by.”Did you call her”Yes she coming in”Good,Let’s go home for now “Skye and Lorenzo left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment