Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 2 Ch 31

“Toil and Trouble Part 2 ch 31”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was home talking to the woman,”You need to stay hidden and leave soon”I want to stay here “It’s not safe”I’m not leaving my daughter anymore! She left upset and Lorenzo and his men followed her.

On The Docks-Carly was looking out into the lake as Jax came by.”Carly,Are you okay “I’m just thinking about everything I have been through this year,Losing Morgan and the baby and Sonny,Almost Losing My Mother,Michael still anger with me and AJ return “You thought a lot”Yes you have”I want to more on and find a new life “I’ll help you “They share a moment as the woman was watching them and crying.

At Nina-Nina was packing when there was a knock on the door it was Skye.”Skye,I’m glad you’re here I’m leaving town and I want you to have my company “Don’t leave ,Nina I know this is hard with Valentin and Sasha but you can do this we were raised to be strong “We have no choice “No ,We didn’t “Nina ,You're not alone we are family too”Alright I’ll stay “Thanks “Thanks You for reminding me “Anytime “

At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica and John we’re unpacking his belongings when Tracy came into the room.”This isn’t going to last”Tracy if you can’t be supported them you can leave “Monica,You’re making a mistake,You still love Alan “Tracy left.”I do love Alan and always will but his not here and it’s time to move on”I feel the same about my late wife “John kiss her.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment