Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 2 Ch 28

“Toil and Trouble Part 2 ch 28”
At General Hospital-Bobbie room-Bobbie was in bed and Carly was talking to her as Felicia came in with flowers.”Bobbie,I’m glad you’re okay,These are for you”Thanks Felicia “You're Welcome,Sorry I wasn’t here”It’s okay Where did you go”My Grandmother died so I was in Texas “Oh I’m sorry “Thanks you never guess who I found “Who”My Mother she came back with me”That’s wonderful “It’s completed but I want to know her “Yes “I’ll let you both talk”Carly left,”Felicia,I have a secret I need to tell Carly but I don’t want too “What is it”It’s about her father “

Nellie room-Nellie was in bed when Carly came into the room.”Thanks you for saving Josslyn and now my mother I’m willing to let the past go,You are the mother of my grandson we are family and need to get along”Thanks “I do hope for Little AJ sake you’re better “I’m ,I love my son “As Skye came into the room, “What’s going on! Leave Nellie alone! “Skye,It’s okay” Yes I was telling Nellie that I’m willing to let the past go”Good”As Monica came into the room.”I need to look at Nellie “Skye and Carly left the room.”I’m not going to say anything “Thanks you”I know what Nellie going to feel when she find out “It was to protect her “Yes, I do regret that I couldn’t protect Morgan from the business “Yes”Skye wasn’t feeling good.”Skye,Are you okay “I’m pregnant and I have been stressed “You sure see Dr Nero”Yes”Kim came by.”Dr Nero,Skye need you”Let’s go to a room, “Carly,Can you go with me? I don’t want to be alone “Sure “

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was in a room talking to a woman.”Thanks for everything you did for us”I love Nellie too”Yes I know you do”

At General Hospital -Dr Nero office-Dr Nero look at Skye as Carly was in the room.”You’re baby healthy “Thanks you”Do you want to know the sex”No,Lorenzo not here “Alright “Skye look at the sonogram.”So the baby is okay “Yes,You’re having twins”Wow,Twins “I Sure go”Thanks Carly”You’re Welcome “

At Nellie room-Nellie was in bed when Monica was giving her the blood transfusion.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment