Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble ch 22

“Toil and Trouble ch 22”
At The FBI agency Jax was talking to Alexis.”The FBI took everything I owned,I need to get out of this”Let Me handle this “Alexis went to talk to an agent.”My Client is willing to pay the taxes he sure of been paying “He will pay the taxes but also Face Changed for it “

At Sonny jail cell-Carly was visiting him.”Sonny,This isn’t good the cops were at our house and the coffee shop “This isn’t good,Have you heard from Jason”Yes his not coming back “Carly,I want you to divorce me”Never “Carly left as the guard came by. “Let’s go Corinthos”Where too”The guard took Sonny into a prison van As some came behind Sonny and shot him.

Carly was on the docks and had a bad feeling about something as Monica came by,”Is this enough for you! I lost my baby and Sonny in jail and the hotel! What else do you want! “Oh Carly this is just what you deserve for what you did to my son! I will never let you get away with it anymore!

At General Hospital-Bobbie was working when an ambulance came in with Sonny.”No! I’ll call Carly “

Carly and Monica were still on the docks fighting when Carly phone rang it was Bobbie.”Carly,I have some bad news “Carly hang up the phone,”Sonny been shot! If he dies it’s on you're hands “Monica smile as Carly left..

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment