Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 2 Ch 46

“Toil and Trouble Part 2 ch 46”
At Nikolas-Nikolas was at home when AJ came into the room.”I know you’re going after ELQ,You will not get it,I know you’re Secret “What Secret”What you have been up too”How do you know”I been around while I was hiding “Really “Yes So you will leave ELQ alone “Yes”Good we both can still have successful company “Yes”AJ left..

At General Hospital-Skye was sitting down thinking about her son when Kristina came by.”Skye,How’s Xavier “Monica doing more tests on him”I hope his okay”Me too ``Thanks for coming “You’re Welcome “As AJ came by.”Skye,How’s my nephew “Monica doing some tests on him”Do you need anything “No Thanks,Lorenzo and I have been talking we are still going to have the party tomorrow “I will text everyone “Thanks “Monica and Lorenzo came by.”So far Xavier brian activates looks good,”But his still in a coma “Yes,I think it’s for the best if you just go home it’s getting late”Alright “Tell the nurse to call us if anything Changes “We will “Lorenzo and Skye left.”We have to find the person who did this “Yes”

At Spencer-Spencer and Lila Rae were in bed.”Are you okay”Yes it was wonderful “Yes it was,I sure go home “Lila Rae kiss Spencer.

At Felicia/Mac-Felicia was talking to Anna and Duke As MAC came into the room.”Felicia”Duke turn to look at him.”Duke,You’re alive! “Yes,The Cassadine had me”Oh this is wonderful “Thanks”

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment