Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 2 Ch 39

“Toil and Trouble Part 2 ch 39”
“A Crash Changed Everything “
At Edward/Lila Hotel-Ava and AJ we’re having drinks.”This has been so nice spending time with you’Yes it is”as Carly came by. “Well look at two of the town loses hang out”Well look who’s has nothing this hotel used to be your! But my sister stole it from you! You have nothing! I will get it back everything “A security guard came by.”Take her away from the hotel “I’m going “Carly left,”That was fun”Yes it was but I would be careful she up to something “Yes she is “

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was sleeping on the couch when Lorenzo came into the room.”Skye”Skye wake up.”Skye,Are you okay “I’m just tired “Oh we’ll we have a doctor appointment “Yes’Lorenzo help Skye up.”Where Xavier's with the nanny at the Park “Alright “Skye and Lorenzo left..

At The Park-Carly was sitting down thinking about her life when she saw Xavier with his nanny the nanny was on the phone and Xavier walk away to see The Ice cream man and a car was about to hit him when Carly try to grab him but it was too late.”No! Xavier you stay with me baby I’m going to call for help “Carly pick up her phone as the nanny came by. “what happened “You Sure Of been watching him! Carly yelled “I was just on the phone for a minute “It only takes a minute “

At General Hospital-Dr Nero was looking at Skye.”How’s twin “The Twins Are Fine But you have placental abruption”I had it with my last two pregnancy “Then you know what to do”Yes I do

In the hallway-The paramedics came in with Xavier and Carly.”What happened “Liz ask “Xavier was hit by a car”No,Skye and Lorenzo are here in Dr Nero office “I’ll go tell them I try to push him out of the way “Good “Liz left with Xavier.

Skye and Lorenzo were getting ready to leave the room.”Skye,You need to take it easy “I will”Carly came into the room.”Why are you here “Something wrong,What is it”Yes Skye something wrong “Carly took Skye hand. “Someone hit Xavier I was in the park and I saw it I try to pull him away “I believe you”We need to see our son”Yes”Do you remember the car”It was black “Skye and Lorenzo and Carly left the room.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment