Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 2 Ch 15

“Toil and Trouble Part 2 ch 15”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Nellie was downstairs holding her son ..”Soon we will be a family ,mommy has a plan “As Skye came downstairs.”What’s your plan? Nellie What are you up too”Skye ,Just trust me “Nellie I know you’re not my daughter but I love you like a daughter and I don’t want you to get hurt “I’m not going to get hurt “Skye didn’t believe Nellie and know she was up to something.

At General Hospital-Bobbie room-Bobbie was in her room sleeping fade away when a man came into the room.”You’re not going anywhere we will save you “as Carly came into the room.”Luke”Carly,We will save you're mother “Thanks,We need to find a match for mom”We will “I’m glad you’re here “Me too”

At Texas-Felicia and Mac were in Mariah  house.”I can’t believe Grandma is dead she the only family I had,Did you know I ask Mariah  about who my mother is”What did she say”That it was better not to know her “Felicia,I know it’s not the same but I’m here for you”I know you are after everything I did to you”That’s in the past “Mac kiss Felicia.”We sure go to the funeral “Yes”Mac and Felicia left..

At General Hospital-Monica was looking at a file when Carly came by.”Do you have a match for my mother “Yes we do”Great,Who’s the match? As Lucas and Luke and Michael came by.”You're not going to believe it but Nellie is a match”What! How she give her kidney to Josslyn “Nellie has something that’s very rare she has three kidney “I don’t want her to donate! “Carly I don’t care about you're feelings for who this Nellie is she going to save Bobbie! Luke yelled.

“I will call her”Monica left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment