Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 1 Ch 3

“Toil and Trouble ch 3”
At The Quartermaine Mansion-Ava and Monica were sitting down on the couch talking..”So What’s your plan on getting revenge “We’ll we used to own that hotel till we lost it in a fire,I’m working on getting it back “Oh that would be nice Carly love that she owns that hotel “Yes and AJ death isn’t as Over as they think,Do you have enough time with Avery as you sure be”No,I don’t “Well we are going to change that too”Monica,Thanks you for this but what do you get in return “Seeing Sonny and Carly go down is enough “What about Michael “Michael will understand “

At ELQ-Michael was in his office and came around paperwork about change his last name to Quartermaine and thought about signing it..Michael pick it up and left..

At Nina office-Nina was working when Jax came into the office..”I have some ideas I would like to run by you for the next issue “Sure,I would love to hear it”Nina smile .

At Laura/Kevin-Laura was at home when there was a knock on the door she opened it..”Oh My God! You’re alive “Yes I’m Mother Laura hug him.“Nikolas,How”It’s a long story “

On the jets-A woman was on the Jet with two children..”It’s time to go home “

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment