Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 2 Ch 3

“Toil and Trouble Part 2 ch 3”
At ELQ-Michael office-Michael was having a meeting with Tracy and AJ.”I want you both here with me but on one condition,No backstab each other We all want the same thing in life ELQ to be a success “I agree “I have changed since I been gone I just want Daddy legacy to be a success “We all do”Yes here to Edward “Yes to Edward “

At Edward/Lila hotel-Skye was working when Jax came by.”Jax”Skye,I have some wonderful news I’m not going to be deported! I win this you can’t bring me down”Oh Jax,I just want you to feel hurt like I did”I do regret hurting you,”Good you sure be”As Lorenzo came by,”Is Everything ok “Yes just talking that’s all”You two belongs together you're both reckless and vengeance “Jax”Don’t! Jax left.”A
Skye ,You don’t need him in you're life”No you're right I don’t “Skye kiss Lorenzo.

At The Dock-Tea was walking when she ran into Carly.”Just great,So you’re staying here”Yes I’m the DNA”How did you get the job”Oh I’m a great lawyer”Tea left as Jax came by.”Carly,I have great news “What is it”I can stay in town “That’s Wonderful “Yes “We both will get our life back “Yes”

At General Hospital-Bobbie was talking to the lab guy about the DNA test on Nellie.”Can you use this hair and test the DNA”Yes”Keep it a secret “I will “

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment