Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 2 Ch 24

“Toil and Trouble Part 2 ch 24”
At Jax-Carly came into the house and poured herself a drink as Jax came into the room. “You look upset “I’m! Guess who’s back! “Who “Ric he at Sonny house! How dare he buy it! Carly,We need to talk ,I want you back but I can’t deal with you obsessed with Sonny and the past”Oh Jax,I do still love you,You are the father of Josslyn but I’m not ready to move on and let the past go”You need to It’s time”Thanks for letting me stay here,I’ll go find a place to live”You don’t have too”Yes I do “Carly left..

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was pouring a drink of water when Lorenzo came into the room.”Skye ,Are you feeling better “Yes”Good,Are we alone “Yes I told Lila Rae about Nellie you know I don’t like lying to our daughter “Yes it’s Fine,I have an Idea I need your help with “

At Kelly’s-Carly was reading the newspaper for ad about house for sale when AJ came into the place.”Oh this is Great “Yes it is for me,So nice to see you having nothing! You lose Sonny and you’re house and hotel and money “I will give it back I’m a survivor and you will be down on you're luck soon ,You will blow it and Michael will see you for who you really are! Carly yelled.

At John -Monica was at the Governor's house they were making out.”Monica,it’s been great but I want more from you”I want that too,You sure move in with me”Are you sure “Yes it’s time I do move on”

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment