Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 2 Ch 27

“Toil and Trouble Part 2 ch 27”
At a house-Carly came inside the house that was for sale.”I would like to take it”Sure “

At Alexis-Alexis was at home reading the newspaper when there was a knock on the door she opened it was Ric.”Ric,You’re back”Yes I’m “For how long “For good,It’s good to see you “You too,Does Molly know you're here”Yes”Oh”I brought Sonny old house “Are you still holding on to the past “No ,I just want everything I Sure Of had,That House Sure Of been mine,I’m going to get everything I lose”Ric,I do wish you well”I regret cheat on you”Ric left..Alexis had feelings for Ric still.

At Charles-Lucas was having a drink as Julian came by,”How’s Bobbie ‘She doing great “Good,I’m glad”Thanks I need to go back “Lucas left..

At ELQ-Michael was working when his phone rang,”Michael Quartermaine,No This isn’t good “Michael hang up the phone.

At General Hospital-Bobbie room-Bobbie was in bed when Carly came into the room.”Mom,How are you feeling “Good I’m glad I’m okay”Me too”So Nellie saved me”Yes she has three kidney “That’s uncommon but it happens “Yes I found out a secret about Nellie,She Luis daughter I wonder who her mother is”Carly you need to hear this but you need to get on with you're life and. Leave the past alone “I’m ,I just bought a house “GoodYes''Have you seen Luke “He called me he had to help a friend “Oh”

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment