Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 1 ch 6

“Toil and Trouble ch 6”
At General Hospital-Bobbie was working when Carly came in with the paramedics..”Carly! Bobbie yelled as Lucas came by.,”Lucas”Let’s Get Carly to a room”Sonny came into the Hospital..”What happened “Carly was getting upset”Carly had to be okay”

At Jax-Jax was at home having dinner with Josslyn..”Dad,I’m glad you home for good”Me too “I lied to mom about forgiving Sonny for getting you deported I never have “You are allowed to feel that way his not going to take me away from you again “Jax phone rang it was Sonny.”Sonny,What “Jax hang up the phone.”Josslyn,You’re Mother in the hospital “No,The baby”Let’s go”

At The Quartermaine mansion-Skye was in the den when Ava and Avery came into the room..”You must be Ava,Monica told me about you and the plan”Who are you “Monica stepdaughter Skye “Nice to meet you”You too we sure really talk I believe we have a lot in common “Maybe we do”

At The Quartermaine cryptic-Monica was their touching AJ grave.”They will pay for take you from me,Michael took you're last name tonight What it sure be”Michael came into the cryptic..”Michael”I did it,I Changed my last name “Good,How did it go”Not good “How do you feel that’s what matters “I feel good I sure of been a Quartermaine all along it would keep me from getting shot”Yes it Sure Of”If Morgan wasn’t his son he would be alive “

Inside the Quartermaine mansion-Ava and Skye we’re getting to know each other..”The best part of this all is take them down they think they are above everyone and can hurt anyone they want”Yes! I have to get my daughter away from them “You will,So Julian Jerome you’re Brother “Yes do you know him”I heard of him,Lorenzo Alcazar is the father of my daughter “Oh”

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment