Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 2 Ch 8

“Toil and Trouble Part 2 ch 8”
At Skye’s office-Skye was working when Kristina and Maxie came into the office.”Skye,You want to see us”Yes,Nina and I are looking into a young generation for our magazine and want you both to write articles for it”You want me”Yes Kristina,I know you will do wonderful article “Thanks “Maxie”I know Just want to write “Good,Maybe if this is a hit we will do a younger magazine “Awesome”Yes well I need to pick up my son”Skye left.

At The Park-Michael and AJ we’re their with Young AJ,”You are going to be a great father “I hope so I love him so much “You will,It was nice working with you today “Yes it was nice for me too”We have to make sure that Nikolas doesn’t go after ELQ “Yes”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lila Rae and Lorenzo were talking.”Daddy,I was talking to Spencer his my friend “Spencer Family is dangerous you need to leave him alone! “Like you're not dangerous!! You’re a mob boss ! Lila Rae yelled as Skye and Xavier .”Xavier,Why don’t you go to the kitchen and get a snack then homework “Yes Mother “Xavier left,”What’s going “Daddy upset that I was talking to Spencer Cassadine “His not good enough for you”Daddy I like him and I can see him if I want too “Lila Rae left.”Lorenzo be nicer toward Lila Rae ,What’s wrong with Spencer Anyway “I don’t like him and the Cassadine are dangerous families we both know it”Yes but Spencer isn’t that evil his Nikolas son,Lorenzo if you want to change you're relationship with Lila Rae back off a little “I will “Thanks,Now we had an issue but I stop it from happening “What is it”Carly is digging into who Nellie parents are”We will stop her “Yes “

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment