Sunday, January 19, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 3 Ch 9

“Toil and Trouble Part 3 Ch 9”
At The Old Newspapers building-Carly was their looking around as Bobbie came by.”Carly,What is this”The old newspaper building that is closed,What do you think of me buying it”What do you know about newspapers “I can  learn I need this”Alright,I will support you,Now you just need staff “Yes I do,I need a new project “I’m happy for you”Thanks “,I will try to get along with Scotty I know he makes you happy “Yes he does”

At Alexis-Alexis was at home when there was a knock on the door it was Ric. “Ric,What do you want “I need to tell you something before you heard it from someone else “What”I’m married “To whom”Brenda “Really? You and Brenda? Do you love her or is it about revenge on Sonny “I just want to tell you”Ric,I always hope you would let you're vengeance on Sonny go,You’re smarter then him and now you’re alive his not “Yes I know”Were you behind it”No ,I wasn’t in town “Ric left..

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo came home with their son.”Why don’t you go take a nap”Mommy,I just slept for a long time “You need to take it easy ,Why don’t you go watch a movie “Yes I’ll go with you”Skye left with her son as Ric came into the room.”We need to talk about our next plans “We have done everything !Sonny gone and you're married to Brenda and living in his house,Julian and I have his business “Yes but what about Carly “Carly a mess without Sonny and Jason she lose too,I’m done with it”You better not say anything about how I help you”I will not”Good “Ric left..

Xavier was sleeping and Skye was watching him. “I will not lose you son”As Lorenzo came into the room.”No ,We will not,Tomorrow Tracy will pay”Yes”

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment