Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 2 Ch 53

“Toil and Trouble Part 2”
“Secret “
At Edward/Lila Hotel-Nellie birthday party-Lila Rae was talking to Spencer.”Lila Rae,Are you okay “Yes it was wonderful “Yes it was”As Skye came by,”Lila Rae,What’s going on”I’ll let you talk,Skye I hope you’re son wakes up”Thanks “Spencer left,”You and Spencer look close “Yes we are”Lila Rae,Did you slept with him “Yes”Lila Rae was it you're choice “Yes”Did you use protection “Yes”I’m happy for you”Skye hugged her daughter.

Carly and Jax were talking.”Do you know who Nellie Father is”No,I beat It’s Luis “That would make sense “Yes,Are you happy to see Brenda “It’s Over between Brenda and I”

Outside-Nellie and Brenda were talking.”So you just let Lorenzo raise me”I know Lorenzo Brother we dated and when Lorenzo saw me in London pregnant at first he thought you were Luis daughter but even when I told him the truth he wanted to help me “Yes because of Sonny “Don’t let this ruin you're relationship with Lorenzo and Skye,Skye and I go back but she has been there for you she love you like her own daughter “Skye and Lorenzo came outside.”Nellie,We love you”Why didn’t you tell me! Why keep this from me! “it was to keep you safe “Nellie “I need some time”Nellie left,”You sure of not come back! Look what you did! “I want to know my daughter! Skye phone rang it was the Hospital.”That’s wonderful! Skye hang up the phone.”Lorenzo,Our Son is awake “Let’s go”As Ned came by,”Skye,Lorenzo we need to talk”Not now,Our Son awake”That’s wonderful “Skye and Lorenzo left.

“So Brenda Nellie is you're daughter “Yes”Why did Lorenzo and Skye raise her “I wasn’t well all through Nellie childhood “Who’s the father “Sonny “As Carly came by,”What did you say”

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment