Sunday, January 19, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 3 Ch 7

“Toil and Trouble Part 3 ch 7”On the Dock-Olivia was thinking about Ned and the Twins holding the songrame in her hand as Skye came by,”Olivia “Skye,I’m glad I ran into you,I didn’t know that Ned was covered for Tracy,I left him and I’m not sure if I’m taking him back when the Twins are borne”You’re having twins too’Yes”Olivia I know you wouldn’t support that,You and Ned have a Son together “Yes,Skye I know Ned didn’t want to cover for Tracy he just wants his mother loved “I get that too,I want Tracy to pay “I understand that,I’m glad that Xavier is up”Me too,I need to go see my son”Skye  left.

At The Police Station -Tracy was in her cell when Lorenzo came by. “You have a choice to make Tracy “What’s that”Jail time or you're life you mess with the wrong family! “Lorenzo! It was an accident “You hate Skye and wanted our son dead! “No I didn’t “You better hope you stay in Jail “Lorenzo left.Tracy was scared about Lorenzo..

At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica and John we’re having breakfast together as Rae came into the room.”Rae,Why are you here”I thought we could talk”John Sykes this is Rae Cummings,Skye Mother “We know each other “You do! “Yes we dated , Went I lived in Llanview”Yes,It’s good to see you “You too “Monica was jealous.”So what do you want Rae”I want to throw Skye’ a baby shower,We need something good “You’re right we do,You can have it here”Thanks I’m glad you and Skye have a relationship “Me too,Are you Moving here”Yes “Rae it was good to see you”You too”Rae left. “so why didn’t you and Rae work”You Don’t have to be jealous “

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment