Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 2 Ch 50

“Toil and Trouble Part 2 ch 50”
At General Hospital-Skye and Lorenzo came into the hallway.”Monica,We been thinking about the new drug,We will Wait it’s not worth the risk”No it’s not,I’m glad you’re doing this”Thanks “Well you be at the party tonight''Yes ``”Good “

At Lila/Edward hotel-Olivia Who was pregnant and tired was getting it ready for the party she wanted to help Skye out. Kristina came into the party with a bag,”Thanks for the decorating “You’re Welcome,Let’s Get The party ready we need some fun”Yes we do,Have you heard from you're father “No”Ned not answering his cell phone”Maybe his just busy “Yes”

At Laura/Kevin-Laura was thinking about the plan she had with Alexis as Nikolas came inside the house.”Mother,Are you going to the party “Yes ,Are you”Yes,How’s the election going “Oh Don’t worrying ,Alexis and I are going to win this ``ReallyYes ``Are you blackmailing Ned”Laura smile at her son.”Just Be careful “I will “

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was getting dress as Lorenzo came into the room. “Skye,We can cancel this”No it’s okay,I love Nellie too and I need this”Alright,I’m glad Nellie had you”I’m glad she had both of us”Yes”Skye and Lorenzo share a kiss.

At The Quartermaine mansion -Tracy and Ned came into the room,”Mother,You can’t run “Alright “Now just stay here ,Don’t go to the party”I don’t care about Nellie anyway “

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment