Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 2 Ch 1

“Toil and Trouble Part 2 ch 1”
“True “
At The IRS office-Jax and Alexis were their having a meeting with them.”I have the money to pay for everything I owe “Jax handle them information on his account.”It looks good,Alright if you can pay this we are done”So you will not deport him”No,Just don’t let it happen again “I will not ,I promise not to let this happen again “It better not”Can I get my house back “Alright “Thanks “Alexis and Jax left..

At The Police station-Valentin was in his cell when Nina came by.”Valentin,You need to plea guilty,You did try to kill Nikolas “I can’t believe you’re not stand by me,We our husband and wife for better or worse “Valentin! Enough with the lies it’s time to stop this “Nina left..

At Sasha house-Sasha was at home when their was a knock on the door it was Skye.”Skye”Yes Sasha we need to talk,I know you’re not Nina daughter you’re a fraud and it’s time to tell Nina the truth! Why are you doing this! Is it about money “No it’s not about money,But how do you know I’m not Nina daughter “Because I was their when Nina give birth”As Nina came into the room.”Skye,Why are you here? What’s going on”Nina ,I love you like a sister and it’s time Sasha told you the truth “I’ll do it,Yes It’s time you know the truth I’m not you're daughter I was paid to say I was”By whom”Valentin “You’re not my daughter “No”Skye,How did you know”I came to visit you when you were in a coma and pregnant and that day you give birth to you're daughter but she died”No”Nina ,I’m sorry but I couldn’t let her keep this lie”I’m sorry I want to tell you the truth but I like you being my mother “I want you to leave town and never come back! Nina and Skye left..

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment