Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble ch 35

“Toil and Trouble ch 35”
At Skye/Lorenzo-The next day-Skye and Lorenzo we’re having breakfast with their children.”Daddy,I’m glad you’re here “Me too so I miss you “As Nellie came into the room with the mail .”The maid give me you're mail”Thanks “Skye took it.”Nellie,We need to talk “Let’s have breakfast first as a family “Alright “Nellie sit down and Skye open the mail.”We are invited to a party at Spoon island “Doesn’t The Cassadine owed it”Valentin sold it “Oh,Who is hosting it”It doesn’t say”Well party are never boring here “No,Well I need to go and take the children to register for school ,Come on Lila Rae andXavier ”Yes Mother “I’ll see you later “Lorenzo,Nellie be nice to each other “Skye and the Children left.”So you're upset that I end up pregnancy aren’t you”You were supposed to just fake pregnancy that was Part of the plan to drive Carly crazy “It almost work having Aunt Mary As her nurse was a great idea “Yes it was,Till Ryan killed her “Yes ,I know you’re upset that I end up pregnant but you’re a Grandfather “Well you’re going to get you're son”We are going to share custody”No ,You’re the Mother It’s time for you to get you're son”

At Valentin/Nina-Nina was opening the mail as Valentin came into the room. “What is it”We are invited to a party “Who’s hosted it”It doesn’t say but it’s at our old house “Oh”Do you regret selling Spoon island “No”

At Carly’s-Carly was getting dressed and looked at a picture of Sonny,”We are Saying Goodbye to you tonight “

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment