Sunday, January 19, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 3 Ch 4

“Toil and Trouble Part 3 ch 4”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo came into the room.”Lorenzo,I want to go to the Police station to make sure Tracy pay”You need slept,I will make sure Tracy pay “Alright ,I’m going to call the hospital and check on our son”Alright,Then bed”Skye went upstairs as Nellie came into the room.”Nellie,I’m glad you’re here”Me too,We need to talk ‘Nellie,I lied to keep you safe from him”Or did you just use me to get revenge on Sonny! I made it look like I slept with him”I didn’t tell you to sleep him Sonny I just want you to get revenge that’s all”You use the fact of who I’m to you're advantage “Nellie,I love you! “I’m going to find my own place it’s time “Nellie “Don’t stop me”Nellie went upstairs.

At Carly’s-Jax brought Carly home from the party.”I can’t believe that Nellie is Sonny daughter! It makes sense that Lorenzo use her for revenge on us! His own daughter! “Carly,Getting upset will not change anything besides Sonny died”Yes he is “You're still not over him”No I’m not,I’m sorry if you have feelings for me “Jax left.

At The Quartermaine mansion-AJ was telling Monica about Tracy. “I can’t believe that Ned cover for her “Me either,I heard Olivia left him “Ned came by.”Ned! Was it worth it! To cover for you're mother! “I didn’t want to do it but I was worrying that Lorenzo would kill him”I understand that but a little boy could have died! “I know “

At Ric House-Ric was in his house as there was a knock out the door it was Brenda.”Brenda,Come in,I heard about the party”Yes I finally told the truth and meet my daughter,This house looks different “I redecorates it “Yes”Do you have you're belongings “Yes”Brenda kiss Ric.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment