Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble ch 38

“Toil and Trouble “ch 38”
“Spencer Cassadine “
At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye came into the room carrying a shopping bag,”Lorenzo “Skye went in Lorenzo office he was looking out the window.”Lorenzo,Are you okay”Lorenzo turn around and look at Skye. “Yes,I’m glad to be back,What did you buy”A dress for tonight,How are the Children “I think they are upstairs “Good,How did it go with Nellie “Skye,I’m going to be honest with you,I believe Nellie sure get custody AJ the 3 and share with Michael “That baby needs both his parents “Yeah”I’m going to check on the Children “Skye went upstairs.

On the Docks -Lila Rae was looking at the Spoon island when a young man came by.”Looks like a wonderful house,Doesn’t it”Yes it does “Looks Are deceiving,It’s not all as it looks “Who are you”Spencer Cassadine “Lila Rae Alcazar,So you lived their”Yes for a while,It was nice to meet you”Spencer left.Lila Rae like him and wanted to get to know him.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was looking at the mail when Skye came into the room,”Lorenzo,Do you know where Lila Rae is”Upstairs “No she not in her room “No,I thought Lila Rae was getting better and not sneak out of the house “Me too,Now don’t be hard on her when she come in”I will not”As Lila Rae came into the room.”Lila Rae,Where did you go? “For a walk”Why didn’t you tell me”You were busy,Why can’t I go outside? “Just next time tell us now we need to get ready for a party “I will tell you “Good,How was you're walk did you meet anyone “Yeah “

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment