Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 1 ch 2

“Toil and Trouble Part 1 ch 2”
At General Hospital-Monica was working when she saw Carly chart on the desk and look at it and smirk then take something out of the file away and walk away..As a doctor came by and took the chart..

At The Governor office- The Governor Of Port Charles was their when Monica came into the room..”Dr Quartermaine,What can I do for you”I want you to reopen my son AJ case,We both know that Sonny Corinthors killed my son.I will make a donation you're re-elections “I would do anything to get Sonny off the streets it would be great for my career “Yes it would “Alright,I will look into it”Thanks “

At The Metro Co-Bobbie was having lunch with Scotty..”This is nice”Yes it is,Maybe we could be onto something “Maybe “Bobbie took Scotty hands..

Carly was working when Ava came into the hotel. “Get out of my hotel! I don’t need to see you every day ! You're just a reminder of what you did to my son! As Monica came by..”I could say the same about you and Sonny! You both are the biggest hypocrite in this town! You both have gotten away with a lot in this town and it’s time to stop! Really! What are you going to do to me “Why would I reveal my plan to you? I don’t owe you anything,Ava why don’t we go to my house and have a drink “I would love it! Ava and Monica left..Bobbie got up.”Carly,Are you okay “Yes Monica can’t hurt me “

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment