Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 2 Ch 19

“Toil and Trouble Part 2 ch 19”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Carly sneak into the house use the back door and went by Lorenzo desk and was about to open it when the guard came in and stop her.”Who do you think you are coming here “The guard called Lorenzo.

At General Hospital-Skye and Lorenzo we’re waiting on news when Lorenzo phone rang.”I’ll be right their”Lorenzo hang up the phone,”What is it”Carly broke into the house “What! “I’ll take care of her “Lorenzo left As Luke came by,”Luke,I’m glad you’re here and I do wish Bobbie well”Thanks,I know my sister will make it,So you're with Lorenzo “Yes I’m happy to “Good”Luke are you happy “Yes I been traveling “Good”

Lucas was worrying about his mother he wanted to do the surgery so bad when Laura came by,”Lucas,I know you’re worrying but you’re Mother is going to make it she a fighter “Yes my mother is,I just wish I could do the surgery “You’re a son here not a doctor “Yes,Thanks Laura “

At The Quartermaine mansion-Olivia was sitting on the couch saying a little prayer when Ned came into the room.”Olivia,Are you okay “Yes I’m just saying a prayer for Bobbie she having her surgery today “Yes I heard and Nellie is her donor “Yes”

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment