Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 2 Ch 17

“Toil and Trouble Part 2 ch 17”
At General Hospital-Carly and Lucas and Michael were worrying about Bobbie when Nellie and Lorenzo and Skye came by. “I’m going to do the surgery “You’re just doing this so you can get you're teeth into Michael it’s not about my mother and I will not let you “You can’t stop Michael if he want me,Besides I’m you're grandson mother so we will always be connected “Mother,leave Nellie alone “Monica came by.”Nellie,Let’s Get you ready”Monica and Nellie left..”Carly,I will not have you talk to my daughter that way “You’re daughter is unstable “You have a history of doing things too! What you did to AJ! “Why are you upset! Nellie not you're daughter “I love Nellie like mine daughter and I will do anything for her!

Luke was sitting on the couch when Laura and Nikolas came by.”Luke”Laura Luke got up. “I’m glad you’re back for Bobbie “Me too”Nikolas,It’s good to see you”You too”How’s Bobbie “Their getting ready for surgery they found a match in Nellie “Wow”Yeah “

Nellie was pulling into surgery as Lorenzo and Skye watched.”Nellie has to be okay “She will “As Monica came by.”Please bring my daughter back to me”This surgery is safe,Do you know that Nellie has three kidney “No”Monica left.”Lorenzo,You're daughter is going to be fine she a survivor “Yes”

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment