Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble ch 25

“Toil and Trouble ch 25”
At The Quartermaine mansion-Michael was in the den holding his son,”I love you AJ I will be a great father to you “Michael went by the fireplace and look at a picture of AJ,”I miss My Father AJ,Tonight Sonny paid for killing him”Michael kiss his son..

At Julian-Julian was having a drink as there was a knock on the door it was Lucas.”Lucas”Did you kill Sonny! He died tonight “Why are you upset “Because this is breaking my sister heart”I didn’t kill Sonny”Where were you tonight “He was with me “Ava said as she walked into the room.”Ava”Julian was with me we were having dinner “You better not be lying “Lucas left.

At The Police Station-Tea was in her office on the phone.”I want her out of jail as of tomorrow “Tea hang up the phone as Carly came into the room.”Tea Delgado “Yes What do you want Carly Corinthos “My husband was killed tonight I want to know who killed my husband! “Well you’re husband was a mob boss so I’m sure it was an enemy his own fault for being in that business and I’m not spending money trying to find his killing! The case is closed! “You can’t do this! Carly point her fingers at Tea.”Don’t point your finger at me and you don’t over me around ! You don’t own this town anymore! Now out of my office! Carly left and Tea pick up the phone..

At Skye’s house-Skye was checking in our her children.”I love you both so much “Skye touch her daughter hair..

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment