Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble ch 13

“Toil and Trouble “
“His an Quartermaine “
At Brad/Lucas-Brad was at home with his son who he was rocking and could tell he was hot .”Wiley,What’s wrong “Brad took his son to the hospital.

At Metro Co-Jax was in the lobby when moving were take furniture away as Carly came by, “Jax,What’s going on”We are being indicted for taxes that we haven’t paid so the government is taking everything “No,This isn’t good first we lose custody of Avery,Sonny get arrested for AJ death and now this “Do you think someone doing this “Yes! Monica she want revenge on AJ “Well AJ is her son”Yes,I wonder what’s next “

At General Hospital-Bobbie was working when Brad came into the room with Wiley,”Bobbie,Something going on with Wiley “Let’s look at him,I’ll page Lucas”Bobbie and Brad took Wiley to a room and Bobbie look at him as Lucas came into the room.”What’s wrong with our son”We will save him”As Monica came into the room and look at Wiley,.”I think it’s Wiley heart we need to run some test “Bobbie and Monica took Wiley with them.”Lucas,I need to tell you something it’s about Wiley birth parents I lied about who they are”Who is his parents “The baby we adopted died the night I adopted him and I ran into Nelle and she wanted me to have hers,Wiley is Michael and Nelle son”No! Why did you lie to me! “I was desperate for a child and wanted you to be happy “How could you do this to Michael! As Michael came by.”What’s going on”Michael,I just found out the truth I’m sorry but Wiley is you're son”What! “Nelle give me you're son to raise after the child we had died “As Monica and Bobbie came by,”Wiley has a hole in his heart we need to operate now” Yes Go ahead I want a DNA test too.Wiley my son with Nelle “What! “This make sense his heart and Wiley is O positive “I’m O positive “Yes you are”

“Michael,I’m sorry this wasn’t about revenge it was just wanted to keep him safe”Brad left.”Michael,Don’t him”I wouldn’t Let’s just do the right things for Wiley “Yes”Michael left.”Lucas ,I’m sorry “I lose both my husband and son”You didn’t lose Brad you can make it work”Maybe”

Monica was getting ready for surgery.”Michael”Is this surgery safe”Yes,Michael how do you feel “Happy I don’t want payback,I want my son ,I want to name him AJ “You will hold him”Monica went into the surgery room..

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment