Sunday, January 19, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 3 Ch 3

“Toil and Trouble Part 3 ch 3”
At The Quartermaine mansion-Tracy was about to leave she had her bags when Skye and Lorenzo came into the room.”I know what you did! You bitch! You hit my son! “It was an accident “Skye slap her.”You’re going down for this! We will make sure you pay either way”I never want to hurt Xavier “You will pay “As Mac came into the room,”Tracy Quartermaine,We are here to arrest you for a hit and run of Xavier Alcazar “Mac arrested Tracy.”You will stay in jail as an old lady “Tracy left as Ned and Olivia came into the room.”You missed you're mother she been arrested! How dare you Ned cover for you're mother! My son could of died! Skye yelled “I’m sorry I didn’t know what to do,Tracy my mother “So you finally want to help you're mother who you can’t stand half the time! You pick a little boy over you're mother! “I didn’t want Xavier to die! I love him too,I had to resign from my re-election I was blackmail “Good! I’m glad! Olivia “I just found out last night, I wanted Ned to do the right thing “I know you did”Skye,Let’s go”I’m glad Xavier wake up”Skye and Lorenzo left.

Ned pour a drink.”I’m glad the truth is out “Yes,It’s not Over “What “I’m leaving you,I can’t believe you try to cover this up! What if this was our son or this baby I’m carrying! “I would do the same for you too,Olivia I love you,”It’s not about love”Olivia left..

At The Police station-Mac was question Tracy about the hit and run.”Tracy,We have evidence that you hit Xavier we have a camera from the store next door and we found a Part Of you car,When we fine you're car we will have a close case,So you sure just confess “Yes! I did it it was an accident I was reading a text and didn’t see Xavier he sure of never been in the streets “Were you drinking “No”Let’s Get you to a cell”

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment