Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 2 Ch 12

“Toil and Trouble Part 2 ch 12”
“Duke Alive “
At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was sitting on the couch reading her son a book.”Xavier,Do you like you're new school “Yes Mother “Lorenzo came into the room when Nellie came in with her son.”Nellie,I didn’t know you had you're son today “Well Michael callee me he needs me to take our son,Bobbie is sick”No,What’s wrong “She needs a new kidney “Oh”Yeah Michael a mess “He will be fine, I have a meeting “Lorenzo left.”Nellie,Do you still have feelings for Michael”I still love him Skye “Oh Nellie,It’s hard loving someone who doesn’t love you” Yes it is “

At Nikolas-Nikolas was unpacking his belongings he was glad to be back into his house when Anna came into the room.”Nikolas,Why did you call me”I know something about someone you love”Who”Duke is alive”What! Where is it”His on the family island still he not doing good,My Grandmother took him”Helena had him the whole time! “Yes with Fasion”Fasion is behind this! “Yes,I will go with you after the trial tomorrow “Alright ,Thanks for telling me”Anna left As Hayden came into the room.”You told her “Yes”So now what is the next plan”To get my company back on track “Good”What about you”Oh I have an idea “

At Lorenzo/Julian office-Lorenzo and Julian we’re talking.”We got the shipment “Good,I’m working on buying the haunted star we can use it as a cover “I like that idea “Me too”Who know I would like to work with you”Me either “

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment