Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble ch 33

“Toil and Trouble ch 33”
At The Quartermaine mansion-Ned/Olivia room-Ned and Olivia were getting ready for bed,”Ned,Are you okay about Tracy”I know my mother is up to something and I will fine out “Ned,I been thinking I want a baby with you”Can you have one after you're miscarriage “Yes,I miss that baby I loved him even though Julian was the father “Yes I know and I would love a baby with you”Ned kiss his wife.

At John House-John was at home pouring a drink as Monica came into the room.”The maid let me in”It’s okay,Would you like a drink “Sure,John I wasn’t use you for this I have enjoyed our friendship “Me too,I know you still love Alan I still love my late wife too”Yes we understand that,I have enjoyed us too”Good “John Kiss Monica.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo came home with Lila Rae.”I’m so glad you brought our old house “Me too”Lila Rae“I’m glad you’re back”Thanks “Lila Rae went upstairs.”Skye,Everything went the way it was supposed too”Yes it did,Well Julian be working with you” Yes he will”Lorenzo Just Promise Me you will not let this hurt the Children”I will not,How’s our son”Good he sleeping”Let’s go to bed “Lorenzo and Skye went upstairs and made love.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment