Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 1 ch 8

“Toil and Trouble ch 8”
At General Hospital-Carly room-Carly was in the bed while the doctor was doing a clean out and Bobbie was holding her hands..”Carly,I’m here for you “I know Mama,I just wanted this baby,I wanted a baby of my own after Morgan”I know you did “Why! Carly yelled

At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica was in the den with Skye and Ava.”We are going to win this time and they will finally pay for what they did to us “Monica,I’m all for revenge but it can’t do what we really want is AJ and Alan back”I know it can’t but I’m tired of losing to them “I understand that”Me too”

At General Hospital-Sonny and Josslyn we’re waiting on news about Carly ..”Sure I call Michael again “No he made his choice,He doesn’t want me as his father anymore “Oh”Bobbie came into the hallway..”How’s Carly”She resting now,Carly should be asleep all night “I want to stay with her tonight “Of course “Sonny left..”Oh Grandmother this is so sad”Yes it is”

Carly doctor was by the nurse's station when Bobbie came by..”How long was the baby like this? Why wasn’t this catch sooner “I don’t know what happened I’m looking into it”I know it can’t Changed anything but I just “You want answer it’s understanding “Yes it is”

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment