Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 2 Ch 30

“Toil and Trouble Part 2 ch 30”
“Mystery Woman “
At General Hospital-Nellie room-Nellie was waking up as Skye and Lorenzo came into the room.”Nellie “Skye ,Daddy I’m okay “Yes you’re going to be just find ”Good,How’s my son”His perfect at our house “Good,How’s Bobbie “She made it you save her “Good “Nellie smile.

At Bobbie room-Bobbie was in her room with Carly.” I cannot believe that Nellie saved me”Yes for some reason she had three kidney “It is unusual “So is Nellie”Yes she is”Do you want something to drink “Sure”Carly went into the hallway

A woman was walking toward Nellie room she was dressed in a coat and black dress when she ran into Carly. “excuse me,Watch where you're going”Sorry “Carly look at the woman who was wearing sunglasses.”Who are you “The Woman left..Carly was upset about it and left.

Nellie room-The Woman was looking into Nellie room as Lorenzo came by,”You sure not be here “Lorenzo left with the woman.

Inside Nellie room-Nellie was in bed and Skye was talking to her,”Nellie,I know it’s hard to let the person you love go but you need to move on from Michael and fine someone else “It’s hard I know it was Part of a scam but I loved him”You will find someone better it’s time for you to get you're life back “You always want me to be strong “Yes I do want that,I love you Nellie like a daughter “I love you too like a mother “

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment