Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 2 Ch 45

“Toil and Trouble Part 2 ch 45”
At General Hospital-Lorenzo was talking to Monica.”Do you think my son will wake up? Or are we just hoping for a miracle “Lorenzo,We don’t know what we are dealing with ,All we have to do is wait,We need to do more test”As Skye came by.”What’s going on “We are going to run more test on Xavier “What kind “A MRI just to see what we are dealing with “Alright,Take care of my baby “I will “Monica left.”Skye”We need to talk about Nellie birthday party,Sure we cancel it? “Let’s still do it tomorrow “Alright “Skye,I do love our son”I know you do, I just want him to wake up”Me too “

At Spencer-Spencer was showing Lila Rae his new place.”It’s a wonderful house “Thanks,I figured it was time for me to move out “I’m happy for you”Lila Rae kiss Spencer.”Are you sure “Yes”They made love for the first time.

At ELQ-AJ and Michael we’re having a meeting.”We have a problem,Nikolas is going after ELQ”We need to stop him,We have to Find something to blackmail him,”I have a better idea “

At Nikolas-Nikolas was at home when Anna came into the room.”Anna,Why are you here “I found Duke,His alive”I’m sorry about my Grandmother “I want her to stop “She will be”Good “Anna left..

At The Quartermaine garage-Ned was taken care of the car he was pushing it outside when Kristina came by.”Daddy,What are you doing “Kristina,Pretend you didn’t see this”Did you hit Xavier “No,My Mother did”So you're risky you're chance of re-Election for her”Yes,She My Mother ,Please Don’t say anything “Fine but she not worth it”Kristina left..”No she not “Ned was pushing the car as someone was taking pictures.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment