Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble ch 23

“Toil and Trouble ch 23”
“Gone Sonny”
At Julian -Julian came home and took off his gloves and hidden it and a gun as Ava came into the room.”Why do you have a gun,What are you up too”Ava,The Least you know the better for you”Julian I know you are back in the mob and who you're working with “Ava,You can’t say anything “I wouldn’t,I’ll be glad you’re back “Ava smile..

At The Quartermaine mansion-Skye was on the phone.”I can’t wait to see you we miss you,I’m glad it was done “Skye smile as she was talking.

At General Hospital-Sonny room-Sonny was on the bed as Lucas and Bobbie were working on him as Carly came into the room.”Sonny,You have to come back to me! I love you”Sonny failtline .”Sonny! “I’m sorry Carly his gone”No! Carly touch Sonny. “Carly “I want to be alone with my husband “Bobbie and Lucas left. “I will make the pay for this! It’s their fault you died! All for AJ Quartermaine “

In the hallway-Bobbie was sad for her daughter when Monica came into the room. “Monica! Is this what you wanted! Sonny died! “How dare you yell at me! I’m not sad that Sonny died he hurt my family the most in this town! This town safer now and so is you're daughter and Michael who was shot at because of Sonny! He has put Michael through pain and Morgan died because of him! “I’m going to see my daughter “Bobbie left..

Sonny room-Sonny was on the bed and Carly was holding him as Bobbie came by,”Carly ,They need to take Sonny”Oh Mom,I can't do this”It’s hard but you can I’ll help you ,Lucas is calling Michael “Thanks “Carly got up and They took Sonny away..

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment