Sunday, January 19, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 3 ch 1

“Toil and Trouble Part 3 ch 1”
“Family Secret “
At General Hospital-Skye and Lorenzo came into the hallway As Dr Nero came by,”We heard our son awaken “Yes he is”How did this happen “Xavier just wake up On his own”Thank you”Their a woman in his room “Who”I don’t know if she say she was Family “Skye and Lorenzo went into their son's room,

Xavier room-Xavier was up as a woman was talking to him and Skye and Lorenzo came into the room.”Mother “Rae turn around.”Skye,Lorenzo I had to see my grandson “Of course,Xavier I’m glad you’re awake,We love you so much “What happened “You had an accident “But you're alright now”Yes”

At The Police station-Mac was working when Robert came into the room.”I found a piece of the car”Robert Give it to Mac it was it a plastic bag.”This will tell us the type of car”Yes”Have you heard from Anna”No”Duke alive “Really! That’s great for Anna”Yes”

At Anna/Duke-Anna and Duke we’re getting used to each other when there was a knock on the door it was Griffin.”Griffin”I want to get to know my parents “I would like that too “Thanks “Do you have a place to stay “Not yet”Stay here “Thanks “Duke came by. “Our Son home”Yes”

At Edward/Lila -Nellie birthday party was breaking up as Carly was confronting Brenda.”Who’s Nellie Father! “wouldn’t you love to know! I guess I can tell you,Nellie know who her father is now,It’s Sonny “What! “Yes! I had Sonny child! The only biological child you had with Sonny is gone”Carly was about to slap Brenda but Jax stop her.”Jax”Carly,Enough! Carly left.”Thanks Jax”I did it for Carly,So Nellie is Sonny daughter “Yes”Why did you let Lorenzo raise her “I wasn’t well”Are you okay”I’m now”

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment