Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 2 Ch 20

“Toil and Trouble Part 2 ch 20”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Carly was trying to get away but the guard wouldn’t let her.”Come On I need to get back to the Hospital “You’re not going anywhere until the boss comes “As Lorenzo came into the room.”I’ll take it from here “The guard left.”So what are you doing in my house! My daughter is saving you're mother just like she saved you're daughter! “I know you’re not Nellie father something is up “It’s none of you're business! “I know it was you who killed Sonny just to get his business! Lorenzo grab Carly arms.”Be Nice to me! Now get out, “Fine! I wish you were dead and not Sonny! Carly left..

At General Hospital -Outside-Luke was thinking about Bobbie when Tracy came by.”Luke Thanks for telling me about Bobbie “You’re Welcome,How is Bobbie “Still in surgery “Bobbie will make it”Yes”

inside-Lucas was waiting on news when Carly came by.”Carly,Where did you go”You don’t want to know ,Have you heard anything “No not yet “Jax and Josslyn came by with bags,”We have food”Thanks,Josslyn can I have a hug”Yes”Carly and Josslyn hug,

Lorenzo came by Skye,”What happened “Carly fishing for the truth about Nellie “We have to stop her “Yes somehow “

Carly was worrying about her mother and Jax took her hand.”It’s going to be okay”It has too,Thanks for letting me stay with you”You can stay as long as you want “

Monica came into the room.”How did the surgery go”

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment