Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 2 Ch 7

“Toil and Trouble Part 2 ch 7”
At Nina office-Nina was upset about Valentin and throw a vase as Skye came into the office.”Nina,What is it”I testified against Valentin today “That’s good you will find someone better “Thanks”We need to focus on our magazine “Yes you're right “Skye and Nina sit down.”We need to hit the younger generation,I’m thinking we hire someone young to do article for them “We could have Maxie do it” Yes and someone else to help her,I was thinking Kristina she young and we’ll be great at it “Sure,I’m surprised you didn’t suggested Nellie and Lila Rae “Lila Rae still in school and Nellie wants something else “Why don’t you talk to Kristina “Sure “Skye left..

At Kelly’s-Spencer was having some lunch when Lila Rae came into the room.”Lila Rae,Do you want to join me”Sure “Lila Rae sit down,”Do you like it here”It’s not that bad but I miss my friends “Yeah”So what do you do in this town “I haven’t been here in a while,I was in board school “Oh”As Lorenzo came by. “Lila Rae,What’s going on”Daddy, I'm just having lunch with a friend this is Spencer Cassadine “I know who he is,Lila Rae Why don’t we go somewhere and talk”Daddy “It’s okay “Lila Rae got up and looked at her father and left.

At Jax-Jax was at home when Carly came in with her belongings.”Jax,Thanks for letting me stay here “You’re Welcome,This use to be you're home “Yes it was,I just don’t want to stay at the hotel”I understand “Skye thinks she won this but I want revenge “Carly,I understand wanting payback but it’s time to end this or it’s just going to keep going on”Maybe “

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment