Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 2 Ch 34

“Toil and Trouble Part 2 ch 34”
At Port Charles-Felicia was getting dinner ready for her mother and Husband and daughter.Felicia still had mixed feelings about having her mother in her life.Maxie came into the kitchen.”Mother,Are you okay “It’s just mix emotions for me with my mother here”I’m sure it is”Maxie and Felicia took the food out as Tess was in the dining room.”Tess ,This is my daughter Maxie”You name her after mother “Yes I did”Nice to meet you”You too “They sit down as MAC came into the room and sit down.”So Maxie What do you do “I work for a magazine “That’s nice”Maxie has two children “Oh wonderful “Yes”

At Skye/Lorenzo Skye was on the phone.”That’s perfect “Skye hang up the phone as Lorenzo came into the room.”What’s going on “I’m planning a surprise birthday party for Nellie “Skye “Nellie needs it,Is she here”No I sent her back “Good,I’m trying to get Nellie over Michael “She does need to move on but with whom “I don’t know”Skye,How’s the baby”Good the twins are find”Good,I cannot lose either of you”Lorenzo touch Skye Face.

At Edward/Lila hotel-The debate we’re over. Nikolas and Hayden were talking.”Oh This isn’t good My Mother and Aunt running for the same job”Yeah Who are you going to pick”I’m not sure “

Laura and Alexis we’re talking.”Looks like we have the same issues that we believe in”Yes we do”Maybe we can put it to good use”Maybe “

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment