Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble ch 31

“Toil and Trouble ch 31”
At The Lila/Edward hotel-The Party was still going on,,Skye was talking to Lorenzo.”It was worth it “Yes and I will take over this town “Yes you will “Nina came by. “Oh Skye you haven’t changed one bit”Lorenzo,This is Nina Reeves a friend of mine and this is my husband Lorenzo “Nina,It’s Nice to meet you”You too”I’m glad you make Skye happy “Thanks “

Bobbie was having a drink as Carly came by,”I can’t believe that Sonny is gone and he Lives I sure just finished the job”As Michael came by,”If anything happened to my father this time I will go after you “Michael “Don’t! If you hurt AJ I will not let you neither my son “

As ICE came into the room.”Jasper Jax,It’s time for you to come with us,”You can’t do this I will pay what I owned the government “Come with us”Jax,I will come with you “Alexis left with Jax..Carly went by Skye and Lorenzo.”Alright you won Sonny is dead now let Jax stay in town and end this you won”You will not run this town anymore either,You sure just go no one want you here “Carly left..

Nellie and Lila Rae were talking.”Nellie ,Are you okay “It’s odd to be back here”Yeah “Michael came by. “Nellie “Michael,How’s our son”Young AJ is find,I want to work it out of share custody “Me too “

Lorenzo was watching them as Skye came by.”Lorenzo “Nellie love him I sure of not having her seduction Michael “It was Part of The plant and Nellie is strong “Yes she is “

Monica was talking to Harrison as AJ came by.”AJ,This is Harrison “It’s good to meet you “You too “It was fun tonight “

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment