Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble ch 15

“Toil and Trouble Ch 15”
“Skye Quartermaine “
 At Carly/Sonny -Carly was upset and pour herself a glass of wine when Bobbie came into the room.”I’m sorry I wasn’t here sooner,Have you heard from Michael “No why”It turns out that Michael baby is alive,It’s Wiley “What! “Brad confession that Nelle Give Him the baby “How did this come out”Wiley need heart surgery “Oh did Michael take it”Wonderful he doesn’t want revenge “Wow,At less some good news”Yes,How did the custody case go”We lose custody,I believe that Monica help Ava and Sonny is in jail for AJ death and I lose the hotel”How”Tax indicted “Wow”Yes! This has The Quartermaine all over it”Carly let this go,Just deal with getting Sonny out of jail “I will ,We need to go see Michael “Yes”

At General Hospital-Skye was in the hallway when the lab guy came into the room.”I have you're lab results “Skye look at it as Monica came by,``''The DNA test is back “Skye open it and read it.”So what did it say “I’m Alan daughter “I know you would be Alan “Thanks “This time we work together “Yes it’s been fun and their more coming “Yes”Then next plan will be here soon “as Carly and Bobbie came into the hallway.”We are here to see Michael and Wiley”His name is AJ Quartermaine The three “He looks just like AJ”Hopefully that’s all”How’s Sonny enjoy his new home”as Michael came by.”Michael,I heard about you're son,”Yes my son is sleeping “I’m glad you found him,Are you okay”Yes,I’m not going to press changer against Brad “You're a great man”

Skye phone rang.”Skye Quartermaine “Yes,It will be done tomorrow “Skye hang up the phone.”Did I heard you say Quartermaine “Yes we just did a DNA test ,Tracy switch the result “I’m glad Aunt Skye “Me Too,Michael I’m glad you have you're son “Skye left..

“Skye and Monica are up to something I lose the hotel and You're father been arrested “Yes Sonny was killed for my father murder “Michael left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment