Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 1 ch 11

 “Family Ties ch 11”

At General Hospital-Skye was in the hallway worrying about her son when Ned Came by.”Skye, I brought you lunch “Really “Yes I’m sure you haven’t eaten yet” No, I need a distraction from my son in chemotherapy, How’s ELQ “We don’t owe it anything, Valentin Cassadine stole it” Valentin Cassadine “It sounds formally to her.”What is it” That name sounds formal to me, I think Lorenzo know him” Really? Would you have anything we can blackmail him with “I have all Lorenzo's old paper at the house they arrive today, You can look at it” Thanks, Lorenzo died isn’t he” Yes” Skye took a drink of her water?”Skye, John going to be okay “I hope so”


At Lulu-Laura was by her daughter Hospital bed and holding her hands as Lulu wake up.”Mother “Laura look at her daughter who just wakes up.”Lulu, You’re awake” Laura was so happy she cried.”What’s going on “You been in a coma for a couple of months now” Oh” I’m going to get Monica “Laura left the room.


Monica was in the hallway talking to Skye.”We sure know the results of who will be a match today “Great” As Laura Came by.”Monica, Lulu is awake” Really “Yes! “I’ll go look at her” Monica left and Laura took Skye's hands.”I owe you for saving my daughter “As Carly Came by,” What’s going on” Lulu awake, I owe it all to Skye she sent the doctor from Switzerland to look at my daughter “I’m just glad I could help” Laura went back into the room.”You did something nice” I’m not that horrible as you think I’m “This doesn’t make up for all you have done in this town” Like you're a saint! What did you do to my brother “As Michael came by,” What’s going on? Why are Are you both fighting? “It’s nothing “Yes it's excellent, Lulu is awake “That’s wonderful “I’m going to check on my son” Skye left?


“Mom, Can you give Skye some slack because her son is sick “I don’t want her son to die but I can’t forgive what she did “Why! You have done things too” Where is this coming from” I’m just saying, The Quartermaine our my family too, That includes Skye” I’ll try she did save Lulu she paid the doctor to save her” That’s Nice”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment