Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties ch 12

 “Family Ties ch 12”

At General Hospital-Monica was looking at Lulu who was awake and Laura and Kevin were in the room.”You look good We Need to run some tests” Where are my children and Dante” We will get them later you need to recover “I will, How long was I in a coma “For a couple of months now” Oh” Lulu was confused.”You just rest “


At The Quartermaine mansion-Ned was looking at Lorenzo's old files and found a tape that said Valentin on it he listened to it and was shocked about what he heard when Olivia Came Into the room.”Ned, What are you doing “I just found information on Valentin which we’ll get me back ELQ “Really’ Yes” Olivia's phone rang it was Laura.”Laura, Oh that’s wonderful “Olivia hang up the phone,” Lulu awake “That’s wonderful “Yes” Let’s go to the Hospital “They left.


At Lorenzo's old house-Lila Rae was looking around she found out that this was the house that her father lived in She hated keeping the secret when a man came into the room.”Lila Rae” You sure not be here” I had to see you and you're mother and brother “Is it safe” It will be soon”


At General Hospital-John room-John was in bed and Skye and Jax were with him when Dr. Robinson Came Into the room.”Skye and Jax went into the hallway with Dr. Robinson.”We found a match “Who is It “Josslyn she will need permission from both parents “Jax” I’ll talk to Carly, she agrees to it” I hope so” Carly, wouldn’t let a child die” No” Ned Came by.”Is everything okay “Yes we found a match” That’s good, Skye I found something, It wasn’t you're fault or Lorenzo fault about the hotel” Who was it” Valentin hire Jerry to do it, and Lorenzo found out after and blackmail him with it” So Alan dying wasn’t my fault “No” Oh Ned this is a big relief I lived with the Guilty for so long “I know, I’m going to tell the family “Thanks “Skye cried.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment