Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 1 Ch 14

 “Family Ties Ch 14”

At The Quartermaine mansion-Ned Call a Family meeting Monica and Brooklyn and Olivia and Michael and Tracy were there.”Ned, What is this about “Skye and The hostages at the hotel “The night my brother died” Yes I found proof it wasn’t Lorenzo Who was behind it, It was Valentin he works with Jerry on he planned to destroy anyone at the hotel and make sure no one survived “So it wasn’t Skye fault “No” Skye still sure of saying something about what was going on” Yes but she couldn’t because Lorenzo wouldn’t let her No” Alan would want us to forgive her” Yes he would” As Valentin Came Into the room.”What’s going on” We know you work with Jerry for the hotel hostages, If you don’t want this public you would give us our company back “Fine! Yes, I work with Jerry “Monica slaps Valentin.”My husband died because of it” I’m sorry “No you're not! Now give us back the company “Ned pulls out a paper and Valentin signs it as Tracy goes by him.”I would watch you're back” Valentin left.


At General Hospital-Bobbie was talking with Carly and Jax and Josslyn when Skye Came by.”Josslyn, Well you donated “It’s up to my mother she has to sign off on it” Carly, Please I know we don’t get along and we never will but you’re a mother you would do anything for you're a child” Skye, I wouldn’t use our past to let your son die, I’ll sign the permission slip “Thanks to you” As Lila Rae Came by.”What’s going on” Josslyn, is a match for you're brother “Oh” Lila Rae ‘I’m glad that my brother will be okay” Me too” As Dr. Robinson Came by,” Josslyn can do the surgery “Let’s get ready for it” Josslyn, Thank you so much” You’re Welcome, I was sick when I was little and someone saved me” Josslyn left. Skye sight she was feeling relieved when Michael Came by.”Is everything okay “Josslyn is a match for John she going to surgery “Oh, That’s wonderful “Yes” Michael, You look happy ‘I’m, We got ELQ back, Thanks Skye “You’re Welcome ‘How did Skye help” Valentin worked with Jerry at the hotel hostages he was behind it and Skye’s just found out “Really “Yes “So it was Valentin “Yes”


Ned and Olivia and Brooklyn and Monica Came by,” We are here for support, Skye John is going to be made and So is Josslyn “Thanks “Skye, I’m sorry for changing your result “Thanks “Skye was feeling guilty for keeping Lorenzo a secret.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment