Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 1 Ch 15

 “Family Ties Ch 15”

“The Kids Are All Right”

At General Hospital-Skye was waiting on New about John when Lila Rae came by and give her mother some tea.”Thanks, Lila Rae” You’re Welcome, I’m glad that Josslyn is saving John” Me too, Lila Rae I still and Will always love you” I know mother I just wish it was me” You were there through all this helping you're brother get his mind off it and helping me, I needed you through this” I love John” I know you’re a great sister “


Carly and Bobbie were talking.”I know I cheated to when I was married to Jax but it hurts that he slept with Skye “I know but do you wish things were different “No, I love Sonny but I don’t want John to die “I know you don’t “I wonder what Skye life was like in London “Carly, Leave it alone” Alright “


Jax and Skye were talking.”Skye, When this is over I want to discuss share custody of John” What do you mean” I want him to spend time with me, I miss so much time with him” I’m sorry but you’re not going to take him from me” No, I just want to know him we can agree on it” Alright “I always want to pay you for back child support “Jax, You Don’t Need to” If John wasn’t sick would you of come back “I don’t think so, I wasn’t wanting here and I didn’t want my children to feel that way” As Carly Came by.”Has anyone heard anything “No” As Dr. Robinson Came by and Skye took Carly's hand.”How are our children “Both Josslyn and John are Find, Josslyn can go home soon, and John will be released in a couple Of days but he needs to be careful if he gets a cold bring him in”  Sure,So no more chemotherapy “No”Oh Thanks you,Carly Thanks you for giving my son a chance “You’re Welcome “Skye went to see John.” Yes,Thanks you I know you have issues with this “I wouldn’t hurt a child,Go be with you're son”Let’s go check on our daughter first “


John room -John was sleeping when Skye Came Into the room she took her son hands and was so happy he would be okay.


Josslyn room-Josslyn was in bed when Carly and Jax Came Into the room.”Is John okay”Yes you save him”You did the right thing “I’m glad I could save him”As Lila Rae Came by She was feeling guilty that she didn’t save John.”Josslyn,Thanks for saving our brother “His going to be find he had both of us” Yes two great sister “Yes,Mother been so stress since John been sick maybe now she slept “Yes”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment