Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 1 Ch 13

 Family Ties Ch 13”

At Carly/Sonny-Carly was talking to Jax.”So How are you're son with Skye” Carly, You can’t be upset by that after all you had a one time with Sonny when we were married “You only slept with Skye because of payback “I did love Skye when I was married to her, I’m not that cold” It hurts that you had a child with her “I’m not going to be ashamed of my son” I would never want you too” As Josslyn Came Into the room.” Why are you both fighting! “it’s nothing “No, I know it’s about John” Yes it just hurts that he was convicted when you’re father and I was together “Does it matter now! You’re divorced and John here and needs a bone marrow “Yes he does, That’s why I’m here we found a match” Who” You Josslyn “I’m” Yes, I’ll do it” Wait, We Need to know the side effects of this” It’s not that complicated of surgery “I just want to be sure I cannot lose my daughter “Mom, I have to save John” I know you want too, Let’s go to the Hospital And fine out” Alright, If it’s safe then I’ll agree to it”


At Lorenzo house-Lila Rae and Lorenzo we’re talking.”I Miss You Daddy it will be over soon” Yes” As Skye Came Into the room.”Lila Rae, Why are you here it’s risky “I know but I want to see Daddy “How’s John” His going to get a bone marrow soon, Lila Rae you sure go first” Alright, Daddy I love you” I love you too it will be over soon” Lila Rae left,” I hate that I have to pretend that I’m dead” I know. Found out about Valentin why didn’t you tell me that it was him who ordered the hostages at the hotel “I’m sorry ‘We still have issues, don’t we? After you found me awhile you were pregnant with Jax son, it took us a lot of time to find our way back and trust each other again “Yes but we did “Lorenzo moved closer to Skye. are you having feelings for Jax”No,We just share John”I hope John makes it I love him”I know you do.We found a match it’s Josslyn”That’s wonderful “I sure go I’ll send you're boxes over “Thanks “Skye left.


At General Hospital-Bobbie was working when Carly and Jax and Josslyn Came by.”Grandmother,I’m a match for John”That’s wonderful “Wait,What are the side affects “It’s a easy surgery ,Josslyn is healthy and well be find “Thanks “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment