Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 1 Ch 44

“Family Ties Ch 44”

At Jax-Jax and John, we’re having lunch together.”John, Are you glad that you moved here “Yes I like this town and I’m glad to meet you” Me too” as there was a knock on the door it was Lila Rae?”Lila Rae, Why are you here “To check on you” We been having fun” Good “Jax could tell Lila Rae was upset.”John, Why don’t you get your bag” John went upstairs.”Lila Rae, What’s going on” Mom in the Hospital “No, What happened “Mother pregnant but also has cancer “No I’m sorry “I can’t lose my mother “You wouldn’t “Jax hug Lila Rae.


At The Quartermaine mansion-Olivia and Ned were talking.”So if you open the restaurant what would you do with your share of the hotel” I was thinking about that “as Monica Came Into the room.”I’m on my way to court with Bobbie but I just found out that Skye in the Hospital “We will go” Yes you Go be with Bobbie “They left...


At ELQ-Michael and AJ we’re talking.”We will run this together and it will be a successful “God I hope so” As Carly Came Into the room.”Why are you here “To see Michael, Besides you sure be with Skye” What happened to Skye “She at the Hospital “Did you hurt my sister “No. Skye and I have been getting along” As Carly's cell phone rang.”I’ll be there “Carly hang up the phone.”The Judges made her decision about Bobbie “I’ll go with you, Dad go check on Skye “they left,


At The Courthouse-Bobbie and Scotty and Felicia and Mac and Nora and Monica were there when Carly and Michael came into the room.”I have made my decision on this, Barbara Jean Spencer you’re licensed is suspected of nursing and you're on probation and will stay with Dr. Quartermaine for a year and community service “Thank you, You’re Honor” You’re Welcome “Bobbie went by Carly and Michael and hugged them.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 

No comments:

Post a Comment