Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 1 Ch 43

 “Family Ties Ch 43”

At Jax-Jax was playing with his son and enjoyed being with him when there was a knock on the door it was Kristina ”Kristina, Come In I’m just playing with my son” You look so happy “I’m “I’m glad “I been thinking about who will run crimson” You want to run it” I want to be a journalist “Well Maxim is Happy with Deception so if you want it, It’s you’re “Thanks for trusting me “You’re smart and I trust you to run it” You wouldn’t regret it” Have Alexis set up the legal work” Sure”

Kristina left,


At General Hospital-Lila Rae was there with Carly when Lorenzo Came by.”What happened “Mother passed out “Carly, Why are you here “I just wanted to wait with Lila Rae she sure not be alone “I’m here now” Carly left.”Daddy, We can’t lose mother “We wouldn’t “Sure we Call Grandmother “No, Rae still in London “As Lucas Came by.” Dr.  Jones ,What’s wrong with my wife”Skye pregnant “Oh that’s wonderful “It’s not all,Skye has cancer “No”What about the baby”Skye may not be able to go along with the pregnancy “I want to see my wife “Go ahead “


Skye’s room-Skye was in bed when Lorenzo and Lila Rae Came Into the room and Lorenzo took Skye hands.”Lorenzo,I want the baby”I want you to live”I know”We will make the decision together “We love you Mother “Lila Rae,Can you go check Oh John But Don’t tell him”Yes”Lila Rae left,”Skye “I’m scared “Me too”


At Alexis-Alexis and Ric and Molly we’re having lunch when Kristina Came Into The room.”I have great news ‘What”Jax give me Crimson to run as I want too”That’s wonderful “Yes”Molly,Would you like to join me “Maybe “I’m thinking of changing it not be a fashion magazine anymore “Real journal”Yes”Kristina,I’m happy for you” Thanks Ric”I sure go”Ric and Alexis went to talk.”It’s been nice getting closer again”Yes it has”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment