Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 1 Ch 45

 “Family Ties ch 45”

At General Hospital-Lorenzo was worrying about Skye and the baby when Jax came in with Lila Rae and John.”Where Mother “John, You're Mother is sick but she will get better “Do you promise “Yes, You got better and so will you're a mother “As AJ and Ned and Olivia and Tracy and Monica Came by,” What’s going on ‘Skye pregnant but also had cancer but she will beat this “Ill go check on her” Thanks, Monica Lucas was her doctor “Mommy will be okay” Yes” Lorenzo was worrying and went to get some air when AJ came by,’ We can’t let Skye die, Not even for that child” All Skye pregnancy has been a risk”


At The Quartermaine mansion-Carly and Bobbie and Michael were helping Bobbie get settled in.”I wonder why Monica left” Skye in the Hospital “No” Yeah you sure go be with Dad” As AJ Came Into the room.”How’s Skye “I didn’t go see her yet I don’t know how I can support this, Skye pregnant but also has cancer it cannot be good she can’t have chemotherapy with the baby” No she can’t “AJ, Skye a fighter you have to have hope” Really “Yes, I’m sure Skye worry too “Yes I’m sure she is too”


At General Hospital-Skye was in bed when Lorenzo and Monica and Lucas came into the room.”Monica “I been consulted with Dr. Jones and I agree with him on you're test results it’s cancer“What about the baby” You can’t do chemotherapy with the baby, It’s up to you about your treatment “What about alternative medicine “We could try it but it may be not working” I want to try it. I want this baby “Skye” Lorenzo, Don’t you want this baby too? It will be worth it” Not your life” We can try it “Yes” Monica and Lucas left.”Do you want me to call Rae’No”Skye,You can’t stay mad at her forever “Yes I can”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment