Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 2 ch 1

 “Family Ties Part 2 ch 1”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was in her robe the cancer was getting to her and being pregnant To take a toll on her marriage with Lorenzo he wanted Skye to end the pregnancy but she didn’t want to and Lila Rae and John didn’t want to go to school but Skye made them and made Lorenzo go to work she wanted to be alone when Carly Came Into the room carrying a bag.”How did you get in past the guards” I ask them to let me in, They were the guards when I was married to Lorenzo “For about five minutes, Why are you here? I’m not into fighting with you, I have to fight this cancer” Skye, I Came to check on you, like it or not we are family, We both have a child with Jax” Yes we do” Are you alone “Yes my family was driving me crazy so I made them go away “I do remember Lorenzo he was a hover “He still does and I need to do some errands, I need some groceries “You can’t do that, You sure hire someone “Carly, I need everything to be normal, I’m a mother “Yes and you need to fight this, I brought you some herbs tea “Oh Thanks we been out” Carly give Skye the tea.”How about I have the hotel cook make you dinner and sent it over ‘You can’t trust her “As AJ Came Into the room he hates seeing his sister like this,” AJ, I can trust Carly besides I have poison in me already cancer “You need to rest” I just checked on Skye, I’m not here for Trouble “I know” Skye, Where is Lorenzo “I sent him out I just need to be alone” Skye go sit on the couch and rest, I’ll get you whatever you need “Thanks the groceries list is on the table with my purse you can take my card” Skye sit on the couch.”I have it covered, You just rest “I’m glad we our siblings again “You were always my sister no matter what” AJ hates seeing his sister like this and kiss her on the forehead and cover her up with a blanket. “We should go”Yes,If you really had good intentions here,I’m sorry that I thought you were here to hurt Skye”In away Skye and I our family “Yes”they left


At The Quartermaine mansions -Monica and Tracy we’re talking.”Why did you agree to have Bobbie stay here? With Carly drop by she could find out what you did” Tracy, I’m not stupid I didn’t have anything that will trade me back to it” I hope not no one needs to go to jail for him” No, Besides the DA doesn’t care about him” Good, The town is safe without him” Yes, I need to go check on Skye” I do have my issues with Skye but she is Alan daughter, I don’t want her to die “No but it’s not going to be easy with the baby” Skye sure end it” She wouldn’t “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment