Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 2 20

 “Family Ties Part 2 ch 20”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo, we’re having breakfast with their daughter. Genevieve keeps looking at Skye. She hated seeing her mother sick. They were still working on their relationship. It was complicated, especially because Genevieve still had contact with Brenda.”Genevieve, How’s the school “Not good “I try to get you into Port Charles Private But it to late” Oh” I’ll get you a tutor I’m sure you are behind anyway “Genevieve close her eyes she blamed Lorenzo for being kidnapped.”Where John” His at his father “Oh” We sure get ready for you're mother Doctor appointment “Yes”


At The Quartermaine mansion-Ned and Michael and AJ, we’re going over the deal for the hotel.”Michael, I know this is hard on you because Carly is your mother but this is business “Yes it’s a great business deal” Yes it is” I need to go take my son to school “Michael left,”This is revenge,Carly has lost everything soon”Yes,It’s time we were back on top”Yes”


At General Hospital-Monica was by the nurse station when Bobbie Came by.”Monica,Why did you call me here”You’re license is back “Really “Yes”Thanks you”As Skye and Lorenzo Came by with both daughters.”Monica,I’m here for my doctor appointment “Yes,Who Are you”I take it no one know about me”This is Genevieve our daughter “Oh”It’s a long story “I’m sure it is”They took Skye to the room.


Skye room-Skye was getting chemotherapy when Genevieve was in the room.”Genevieve,I know you’re upset about the past but you need to let it go,I wish I know about you too”I have some fashion magazine for you,Do you want anything else “Genevieve you cannot hold all this anger “I’m trying “Can you get me some water “Sure “Genevieve went into the hallway and saw Elizabeth.”Do you work here”Yes I’m nurse Webber,Can I help you”I need to make appointment with a doctor I’m pregnant “As Lorenzo Came by,”No! Genevieve “I’ll let you both talk “Elizabeth left.”Genevieve,You're to young! Why are you ruin you're life”As Jax Came by and saw them fighting.”It’s my choices what to do about the baby”How could you ! Cheat on Skye awhile she had cancer “What! His my father “What! “It’s a long story ,I’m going to see my mother “


Skye was in the room getting chemotherapy she was happy to have Genevieve back and hopefully that they could make it work when Jax Came Into the room.”Skye,What’s going on? I just meet you're daughter “I cannot deal with it now”Alright Skye didn’t want to tell Jax yet.“How’s John”Good”Skye was feeling tired “I’ll let you rest”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment